Saturday, March 19, 2011

For my English friends


    Hey guys !                            




   How are you ? I arrived two days ago at home and I am sorry if I can't to write you earlier because I know that you wait my letter ! I made very good trip and when I came home my family wait me to hear my sophisticated English. I miss you so much ! ! Since I come back I have to get used to the way of French life again because England is a very different country.


   I thank you for teaching me to speak better English, my mother thinks that I have the English accent ! 
Thank you for discovering me the marvels of London as Big Ben, it's different to see it for real and not in photos. What I liked the most, were the English Guards, theirs uniforms and their stillness, I don't know how they do this ! I also liked the famous English Bus because we haven't it in France.  
My favorite monument was the Westminster palace, towers are higher what I thought !    
The last day was my favorite, this shopping day was so funny and so expensive for me ! My favorite streets were the Oxford Street and the Carnaby Street. Do you remember my favorite store ?   MARKS & SPENCER




   I thank you so much for your welcome and your company, I wasn't bored with you and I hope to see you very quickly ! ! If you want this summer you can come home, I invite you and I 'll show the marvels of France. By that time, we can continue to write.

       I wait your answer ! 
       Bye for now ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment