Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A funny love-charm !



    I watched the video and it pleaseed me, it's funny ! The love-charm about this story is :


" If you use a picture of your loved one as the wallpaper on your cell phone and no one finds out about it for 3 weeks, you'll attain your love! "


When I watched this video I remembered my first years to the secondary school, when I was 11 years old. Now, I am going to tell you my history :




    When I arrived at the secondary school, at the beginning I knew nobody in my new class and I was shy. I had a best friend but we weren't in the same secondary school. I was in the private school and she was in the State school. We were neighbors so I saw her every evening, after the school, to tell her my stories and because I missed her a lot. Together, we did many things, for an example we did Halloween every year until 14 years old. I liked telling her my stories and listening to hers stories but my favorite stories were love stories ! One day, I found a cute boy in my class so I talk to her about him. I didn't dare to speak with him because I didn't know what he felt and because I were too shy !
    Little by little, he noticed that I looked him in class and one day we became friends. He had found me a nickname but not very kind ! I didn't still know what he felt. One day, my best friend give me good advice and she explained me a love-charm :

" If I wanted that a boy loves me, I had to write his name and his first name on a scrap of paper and then I had to burn it completely, if his name and his first name remained written on ashes it meant that he would love me. "




    Now, I find this love-charm was very silly ! But, when I was young I believed it very strong and I did it several times with my best friend for the others boys. 
      I think when we are young, it's reassuring to make this king of things and because we are fools we believe in many things. I think it's a mixture of superstitions and the need to believe in something but for me, we do this for fun. 

 

2 comments:

  1. I cannot help but wonder whether u found out if the boy u had liked, liked you back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hoped that it was a successful but it didn't ! We become more and more friendly but nothing else.... =(

    ReplyDelete